Amazing Aerial Video of Western Japan
This captivating drone video of Western Japan, submitted by Ooi Gee Leong, showcases several breathtaking shots of the region from above. The locales include:
• Shodoshima, considered the birthplace of olive cultivation in Japan.
• Dogo Koen, with its spectacular views from the hilltop observatory.
• Nagahama Port, a city in Ehime Prefecture famous for its fishing industry, especially fugu, or blowfish.
• Matsuyama Castle, one of only 12 castles in Japan that survived the post-feudal era intact.
• Kurashiki Bikan, where extremely well-preserved buildings provide a flashback to traditional Japanese life.
• Himeji Castle, Japan's largest and most visited castle, and a World Heritage site.
• Fushimi Inari Shrine, a famous Kyoto destination known for its unmistakable red torii gates.
• Arashiyama, a popular place to see budding cherry blossoms in spring and the pop of fall colors in autumn.
• Jojakko-ji, a temple in the Arashiyama district that provides spectacular views from its pagoda high atop the mountain.
Discover (or rediscover) the beauty of these popular sites from a very unique and captivating angle!