All About Japan

7 Things You Need to Sleep in a Manga Café

Cafés Manga Deeper Japan Life in Japan

If you plan to stay overnight in a manga café, there are a few things you definitely want to bring.

1. Passport or Foreigner Registration Card

By law, you are required to show your passport (or foreigner registration card, if you are a long-term resident in Japan) at a manga café. However, it’s not just cafés—you need to bring your passport everywhere you go.

Read full story: